- Work myself. Ordering from me you can be sure that I won’t delegate the work to third party. I respect your confidentiality.
- Deliver my work on time. Good practice is to stick to a deadline set from the very beginning. I find it even more convenient to deliver earlier.
- Keep learning essential things while enhancing my professional skills and exploring new fields of specialization. You can be sure that I know how to provide English-Russian translations of the best quality.
- Use CAT-tools (OmegaT, Trados Studio 2011, Memsource, etc.).
- Review translation four to five times before delivering.
Use a machine translation — e.g. Google Translate — because it only provides a meaningless set of words that can’t be considered translation.